Can't go to holiday programs? No problem... we'll come to you!
Fizzics Education has been delivering inspiring and interactive science shows and workshops since 2004. They are passionate about delivering quality content that is fun, safe and accessible for kids of all ages!
Join us for crazy science experiments delivered via an interactive digital classroom from the comfort of your home!
Together with experienced distance educators, the kids get guided in running safe science experiments at home, using materials that are found commonly in the home.
Into the Wild: Life on Earth
Dates/Times: July 9 from 9am - 12pm
There is so much to learn about the living world, we couldn’t choose just one topic! We’ll start by learning about different kinds of dinosaurs, how they
were killed and what life was like in their time. Then we’ll come back to the present day and learn all about how plants and animals have adapted to
suit their environments. If you’re not an expert on biology, you will be at the end of this exciting workshop with so much to explore.
Liquid Nitrogen Online Shows
Dates/Times: July 9 from 11am to 11.45am AND July 23 from 2pm - 2.45pm
This is a live interactive online science show (where the audience can ask and answer questions) run over Zoom Webinar by experienced science educators.
- Smash a tennis ball! Shrink a balloon instantly!
- What happens to living things if they are frozen?
- How does a liquid nitrogen sprinkler work?
- Let’s explode balloons & more…. there’s science behind it!
- Find out how solids, liquids and gases change when rapidly heated & cooled.
- This workshop has so much going on! You’ll learn about how materials really work as you see the scientists at Fizzics Education use Liquid Nitrogen
to show how solids, liquids & gases really work.
- Cost: $10 for 45min/1hr. Ticketing is per device - buy a ticket and bring the whole family along!
- BOOK HERE NOW!
Chemistry Capers Online Workshop
Date/Time: July 10 from 11am- 12pm
This is a live interactive online science workshop run over Zoom Webinar by experienced science educators from Fizzics Education.
Join us as we use chemistry to make things fizz, explode and change colour… then do some experiments of your own using things you can
find in your kitchen or your pencil case!
Fizzics Education presents to approximately 350,000 children each year via incursions and video conferences to schools, parties and community events.
They also reach kids all over the world through their award-winning online education programs.
Some of our happy client and parent testimonials
- "We would definitely book this again!" - Camp Quality
- "A wonderful first experience with virtual excursions." - Maroubra Public School