From little things, BIG things grow!
- Looking for cool after school activities that spark your child's imagination?
- Do you have a child or young person with big picture ideas and creative thinking?
- We can help them develop their enterprise skills and turn their idea into a business!
Zig Zag Hub's Young Entrepreneurs (YEP) Program - Term 3 enrolments OPEN NOW!
We are constantly amazed at the creative
ideas from the kids who attend our Young Entrepreneurs (YEP) Program! Our YEP Program gives young people the freedom to explore concepts beyond the
classroom, learn the skills of Entrepreneurship, boost their confidence and leadership skills + challenge their own limits (and make new friends too!).
Term 3 YEP Program details:
- Creative Kids Voucher Approved. First lesson is for FREE!
- Classes start at 3.45pm/4pm and are just 1 hour a week. Days TBC at this stage, but are typically on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
- For age groups 7 - 11 and 12 - 17.
- School term programs runs for 10 weeks, term by term.
- Participants are welcome to join throughout the term at anytime.
- Register your interest at email@example.com or CLICK HERE
At Zig Zag Hub we provide learning in the skills of Entrepreneurship by providing a variety of activities which incorporates the foundations of problem
solving, critical thinking, creativity and public speaking. These skills are known as enterprise skills and are essential to become job creators
not just job seekers in a world that is constantly changing. CLICK HERE
to lean more about our creative entrepreneurship programs for young people!
"I can highly recommend this, especially for kids that are looking for something a little different. I saw fabulous changes in my son during the first term he did this subject and he was super keen for the term to start again! The educators/facilitators are phenomenal". - sally Gosper - Mum to Leon, aged 10.
"Since my daughter was introduced to the program, she has absolutely loved it! Her ideas have taken shape and are now put into practice. Sophia loves interacting with the facilitators and workers at the space. The learning environment is safe, educational, and fun". - Marion Teao (Parent)